Policies & Procedures
The following documents outlining our policies and procedures are for download in PDF format.
- Vexatious Complaint Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Health & Safety Statement
- SLATC Risk Assessment 2021
- SLATC Lone Working Policy
- SLATC Manual Handling Operations Policy
- SLATC Play Area Inspection Policy
- SLATC Smokefree Statement & Policy
Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 has a major impact on the dissemination of the Council’s information into the public domain with the requirement to “make a significant amount of information available routinely, without waiting for someone to specifically request it.” This Parish Council adopted the Act on 25th November 2002, and the revised model publication scheme in November 2008. This site illustrates the Council’s commitment to these principles. To see a copy of the model Publication Scheme click here and a copy of the information available from the Council under that scheme can be found here. The Parish Council charges are for a single side of A4 10p a page and for a single side of A3 20p a page.